About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, August 22, 2008  
 
 
jeeze it's been awhile
So I had a great time at my dad's. don't feel like posting pics, not in the best of moods right now.

Woke up with a nasty cold the other day, it's finally gone, except for a headache that's lingering today.

Almost walked out on Jim the other night (so what else is new) because he was being a douchebag. Called me a bitch during a fight (which comes into play later) but I'm used to that. Yelling at me for money, as usual. Anyhoo.

Work's been good, last night was quite busy, but it made the time fly. Tonight I'm on register, so that should be fun in itself. That's a note of sarcasm for those who didn't pick up on it.

So today, I wouldn't let Liz have water in a glass, because she makes a mess. I told her no, she needed it in a sippy for now, but at dinner she could have it in a glass. She had the nerve to say "YOU BITCH!" to me!!!!!!!!!! I was stunned, hurt, and shocked. I know she picked it up from her father. I'm so angry right now and I'm sure that added to my already pissy mood. Argh.

I figure I'll leave for work around 3:50, because I need to stop at the bank and the post office to mail out an important package. Then I get to pick my bestie up and go to work and then we're going to decorate shirts tonight for work tomorrow. Should be fun.

Oh, and there's only a week left until that BHM/DCT!!!! Sah-weet! I'm getting scurred, but it's becaues it's been awhile since I've been to the club, lol. Oh well, at least I get to spend it with amazing people <3 I finally got my outfit narrowed down, and it should look very nice. I'm excited for it =) course it's nothing like the outfit 'ennifer balls and I picked out last night, but it'll do I guess, rofl. I might buy that outfit tonight just for the hell of it, hahahaha. Anyway, I'm out for now. I need to either have a drink, or kill someone, or something. I'll leave with this:

Photobucket
posted by Chrissy @ 11:31 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home