About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, August 9, 2008  
 
 
Fruity Pebbles- the new 2 year old crack
So in a mix of guilt and selfishness last night, I picked up a box of Fruity Pebbles instead of the normal Cheerios. Come on, those little round o's get quite boring every morning. My little one is on a huge cereal kick and won't eat anything else for breakfast but homemade waffles, which I don't make too often.

So this morning, I pour Liz a nice bowl of the Pebbles. The look on her face was of pure disgust when I set the bowl in front of her. She picks up the spoon, sticks her tongue on it, contemplates it, and then takes a bite. The eyes widened, she squealed, and dove into her bowl.

Fast forward a half hour, she's running through the house like a chicken on steroids. She slammed into a few walls and just kept going. Right now she's chasing the dog up and down the hall, squealing and grabbing his tail.

Lesson learned: never feed a 2 year old Fruity Pebbles. Unless their father is babysitting for the day.
posted by Chrissy @ 7:33 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 9, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Hi Chrissy it's Amy from iVillage! I just had to say this post cracked me up sooo much I just had to read it to Tony! I am so sorry about stuff between you and DH. I had no idea. You really don't deserve that and for what it's worth I think you are so pretty. I know it's not the same as some hot guy saying it to you lol. But I do mean it! I am glad you're liking your new job!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home