About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, August 15, 2008  
 
 
So it's 1am..
and I'm still up. I leave in 5 hours for my dad's. Yikes. I'm going to be one tired momma hyped up on coffee and Rockstar.

And I got paid tonight. So Jim had no right to yell at me. Asshole. Granted it was only $100 because I worked a shitty schedule those first 2 weeks, but it's still cash in my pocket for this weekend. Not to mention I work 25 hours next week. Yes! Finally, hours and work! Sweet. I switched departments with Jennifer tonight (because you can do that-cool!) so I was on register. Oye was it busy. I enjoyed myself though. I got 2 credit applications. Bwahaha. When they don't push you or depend your job on it, you can get them quite easily. Plus, who doesn't love to shop at Old Navy compared to Sears. (So that brings my credit card total to 6 for the 2 days I've been on register. Muaahahahahahahaha) I did find a supa sexy shirt I need to get. It's a 3/4 sleeve teal colored henley. I love henleys. They're so nice and really fit me well. It was only $8, and then my discount on top of that. I shoulda bought it tonight. It would have been good to wear tomorrow. Blargh. Oh well, I'm sure they'll still have it next week when I'm there. It'll be a fun filled week- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Each 5 hours (5-10) but that's still better than 3 days a week. Yes!

I'm quite excited. The girls and I get to go to the club in less than 2 weeks now. I haven't been since pregnant with Liz and I just need to get out and have fun. <333333

So obviously Brittany isn't going with me, as I'm leaving in a few hours instead of tonight. It'll just be a girls weekend, my chicky poo and me. I'll definitely be taking pictures. I want a good pic of the 3 generations (me, my daddy, and Liz) I just wish my mom was alive, it would make the picture truly special. I packed some snacks for Liz when I got home from work, so I have a bag on the passangers seat that I can reach into and grab and throw them back to her. It'll be her first long car trip in awhile, so I'm praying she handles it well. Maybe we'll stop at McD's for breakfast for her, and get her some pancakes to sweeten the deal. I also cannot wait to see my best friend for eternity. I miss her so fucking much nobody even understands. I think we should move into a house together, lol. We're both in suck-ass situations. So yes, a house deal sounds good to me.

Speaking of snacks, I fell in love with spinach dip from a local grocery store. Tonight I went to cash my paycheck at Wegmans (a higher end grocery store) and just grabbed some spinach dip there. It was a one pound container. I figured maybe like 3-4 bucks, right? WRONG. I looked at my reciept when I got home and I paid 6.21 for it. 6 freaking dollars. I was quite angry. I took a taste, and it wasn't even as good as the 1.97 1/3 pound I got at Gerrity's. Fuck that shit.

Anyway. I have to be up in 4.5 hours. Ugh, I'm going to be a monster tomorrow. A total bitch. I get that way when I don't get my 8 hours of sleep.
posted by Chrissy @ 9:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home