About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, August 14, 2008  
 
 
Brownies and 2 year olds
So the child and I baked brownies today. I took it as an opportunity to teach her the finer things in life, like raw brownie batter.


start with the dry mix
Photobucket


add the eggs, water and oil
Photobucket


taste it once it's mixed- most important step!
Photobucket


spray the pan
Photobucket


spread it around
Photobucket


taste it again
Photobucket


lick our utensils!!!
Photobucket


wash up
Photobucket


make the icing
Photobucket


taste it
Photobucket


and again...
Photobucket


frost the brownies
Photobucket


and voila!
Photobucket
posted by Chrissy @ 5:35 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home