About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, August 13, 2008  
 
 
2 year olds..
can REALLY push your buttons sometimes. I swear to god she knows everything that gets underneath my skin. Today alone she has proceeded to:

  • dump a bowl of cereal on the carpet
  • slap me with a piece of waffle (COATED in syrup)
  • dump her entire toybox in the living room, and yelled at me to clean it up
  • Pushed against the table and tipped her chair back, almost falling out
  • barge in on me while in the shower and flung the door open for the world to see
  • pull her diaper off through her clothes and piss herself
  • yell at me when I told her to pick up her toys
  • chew up a bunch of hot dog and opened her mouth, letting it fall out
  • whining constantly
  • calling EVERYTHING 'mine' (I canNOT stand this word comming out of a kid, and her father and grandparents condone it and laugh at her)
  • and a bunch of other crap

I can't wait to go to work and get away for awhile. Yeesh. Plus I'm tired and cranky and that doesn't help matters. Argh.

At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel- I get to leave in like 52 hours with my best friend to go see my dad. WOOOOOOO. I just packed for Liz earlier, because I can't decide what to take for her to wear to Church on Sunday. Maybe her dress from her 2nd birthday. I don't know. I'll be easy to pack.

Plus there's only 16 days till BHM with DC!! (club with da chicks) Sah-weet! I can't wait loves <33333

posted by Chrissy @ 11:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home