About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, August 22, 2008  
 
 
I'm leaving.
So now I'm a bitch, according to my 2 year old. She wanted a drink of water, so I gave her a sippy cup because she's not coordinated to drink from a real glass yet without spilling it. She wanted it in a glass. I told her no. She glared at me and said "YOU BITCH!"

Yes folks, you heard that right. My 2 year old daughter called me a bitch. She had to have learned it from her father, as he calls me a bitch all the time. Yeah, I'm in a very loving marriage. It's becoming a pet name to me. Call me bitch, I'll answer. .:.sigh.:. So I did what any other mom would do when their sweet faced kid calls them a bitch. I cried, and I yelled, and sent her to her room. Of course, she dumps an entire bottle of baby lotion on the carpet to spite me, and grabs a bottle of powder and throws that into the mix. Why not REALLY piss mom off, right? Go for the gold kid. So I've had a hectic afternoon. Anyone want a 2 year old potty mouth? She's free. (even comes with her own clothes and bed and toys)

Work was great. Not too slow, but not crazy busy. A nice mix of customers and such. Bought my denim for tomorrow and a glamtastic shirt to decorate and make even more obnoxious. So after work I run to walmart to get some groceries before we head back to Jennifer's house. I get a text while grabbing some deoderent from Jim, saying "What, was you staying later at work fixing the jeans a coverup for hanging out with your friends?" Excuse me? No asshole, we're having a large denim sale tomorrow so I had to make sure the denim looked nice. "You never asked if you could go to your friends house" Excuse me again? Since when does my 21 year old self need YOUR permission to go to MY friends house? So I check out and leave. Take Jennifer home, and cry the entire way home.

Why fucking me? Seriously. I've been a good person in life. Sure I've fucked up, but who hasn't? Fuck my life- my mom dies when I'm 15. I'm in an abusive relationship from that time until I'm 17. I graduate and get knocked up and then married to an emotionally abusive man. Why. Fucking. Me? They say it gets worse before it gets better. Dammit, this better be the worst it's going to get. I'm so sick of living like this. Why should I have to answer to HIM? I am my OWN person. I could see if I was going galavanting across the city, but I was going to be in the living room of a friend's house, with fabric paints and a pizza, laughing and joking and making some gaudy shirts. I hate my life.

One of these days, I'm going to run the fuck away.
posted by Chrissy @ 8:29 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 23, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Blogger Rikki said…

    Chrissy I hope you can find the courage to leave Jim. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. I can't believe he calls you such an awful name. You deserve so much better and so does Liz. If you don't get out of this she'll end up in a bad relationship just like you are in right now, I know you don't want that for your beautiful baby girl.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home