About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, August 2, 2008  
 
 
Yay for me.
I haven't been eating the past few days, but I just finished a cheese and mustard sandwhich. Go me. I guess I shouldn't have skipped dinner and then I wouldn't be eating a freaking sandwhich at midnight.

(Thanks Jenn for making me crave that sandwhich. I shouldn't talk to you and Mel that late at night HAHAHAHA)


ANNNNNND. Did I mention that the pig tried to get me to have sex with him before bed??? I mean come on now. You call me names and hurt me and make me cry and then you expect me to give it up? I don't fucking THINK SO BUDDY.


and just because I love my little girl:

Photobucket
I can't resist showing her beauty off. And of course, the cool clothes I always buy her!


Now I feel like I'm going to throw up. Dammits. <3
posted by Chrissy @ 8:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home