About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, July 29, 2008  
 
 
one hell of a day
So I got a total of 4 hours of sleep last night. I've been going on coffee and caffiene mints all day. The day started fine, went to training at Old Navy and instantly fell in love. They're so relaxed, so laid back, with a killa dress code. They even have a couch in their break room. Hell yeah! Of course Jennifer's and my friend James was our trainer, and he saw us and said "No way, not my Sears girls!" Gave us a good laugh. So I'm already thrilled with my job!
-reppin the ON-

Photobucket

So I get home around 12:30, and make some lunch and eat on the back porch with Jim and Liz. I couldn't even finish my lunch I was feeling so nasty. I grabbed some water and a book and headed into the yard to just relax. I dozed off in my chair so I went back inside and took a HPT, which thank god was a BFN. (Home Pregnancy Test, Big Fat Negative) Just wanted to put my mind at ease. Not ready for another child right now. HELL WOULD FREEZE OVER FIRST!

So with my mind at ease, Jim, Liz and I crawled in bed and took a nap. Well I tried to. A few friends kept texting me asking how my job went, so I got maybe an hour of interrupted sleep. Boooooooo. I laid in bed for about 2 hours though, just texting and resting while Liz slept and Jim went off to cut the grass.

Lizzy left the room and I checked my myspace. I had a message from my stepsister saying "Please Read ASAP" so I did. She told me to call her because my dad's in the hospital. My mind went crazy. My heart dropped below my pelvis and I started to cry. I called instantly and Lizzy comes in, asking "What's wrong mommy??". My dad has pnemonia, and some infection. He's also anemic and having a bad reaction to his diabetes medication. I just pray to god that he will be okay. He has to be, he just has to be. He's all I have left. I don't want to lose my daddy too. I can't even see him tomorrow with Jim's and my day off, because he has plans to hang out with his best friend. I'm so mad, so hurt, so upset. I pray to God to watch over my dad.

Please, if you read this, keep him in your prayers.

I have to go now, dinner's finally ready.
posted by Chrissy @ 4:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home