About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, August 2, 2008  
 
 
I can't take it.
I never thought I'd say this, but I honestly hate my husband. The love just isn't there. I married too young, he's not right for me. At all..

So I wrote a blog on myspace that only a few users could see. Jim saw that I updated my profile so decided to see it. he tried to read the blog and of course, was denied access. he got mad at me, screaming at me that I was keeping stuff from him and calling me stupid and other names I dont' feel like repeating. All through dinner we fought over it, and everything came out- how much I hate him and how I wanted divorce papers for my birthday. I'm not taking that back either. I truly want divorce papers. I cannot stand waking up next to this man another day. He's cruel, he's mean, he's rude, and he's ignorant. He's so mean to me, always putting me down and not showing me an ounce of respect. He asks why I never tell him anything and I told him because he never listens. He always goes off saying how he has it worse, it's my fault, or something along those lines. I just cannot take it any more. I'm afraid to talk to him all the time because I always get yelled at. I'm done. I can't take it.

Not to mention the stress is really fucking with my body. I'm hungry bu I can't eat. I'm staying up too late (though it's not entirely MY FAULT!), my hair is falling out like crazy, and my period was late. Plus the pounds are slowly melting away, but I can deal with that. Ugh.
posted by Chrissy @ 6:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home