About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, August 3, 2008  
 
 
Haircuts <3
So last night Jim told me I needed to cut Liz's hair. Reluctantly, I agreed. So today, I grabbed her brush and detangler and our hair cutting scissors and set her in the bathroom. I think she did mighty well, even though I took a bit too much off :-x

The rats nest that was her hair...
Photobucket

a combed rats nest....
Photobucket

afterwards. No, it's not uneven.
Photobucket

the back view of the finished project. It got a lot shorter when it dried :-/
Photobucket

we were making funny faces and she looked so adorable <3
Photobucket


So I got to bed at a decent time last night for once. Course I was up at 6am, but I still got to bed earlier so that made me happy. Talked to a good friend from 6 till about 11:40am, so it made the morning go fast :) Then I cut Liz's hair and cleaned the house a bit. Got a call from MIL that we were going out to dinner with everyone tonight so I had to actually do something with my hair. Pleh. So I straightened Liz's hair at the same time as mine (since she loves to get that done) and my daddy called so i got to talk to him for awhile. Thank god he's doing better. All the prayers totally worked! I'm so thankful that he's okay. Such a load off my shoulders, but I'm still worried. I guess I always will be since he's all I have left. I'm so dang excited. 26 days until I get to go out with my friends for the night. WooHoo! It'll be fun! Donno what all we're doing yet, but I know dinner is in the picture lol.

Meh, I better go. Liz is rolling around in dirty clothes right now. Strange child.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
posted by Chrissy @ 11:58 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 3, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Blogger Rikki said…

    Lizzy is so beautiful! I love her hair and her eyes!

    I'm sorry to hear about your marital problems. I really hope things get better for you guys soon.

    p.s. This is Dawn from the TMB! :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home