About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, July 26, 2008  
 
 
Hello my name is Christine...
And I'm addicted to adobe photoshop!

I'm always searching the IV siggy makers board for new ideas. Check my latest creation that I just made!
Photobucket

Yes, yes, I know I rock. I've come a long way from my paintshop crap I made while pregnant with Liz.

Speaking of Liz, check out my rear facing chica last Saturday on the way to Aunt Britty's grad party.

Photobucket

Took much convincing from me for Jim to let me turn her back to RFing. I ended up showing him the youtube video about the dangers of forward facing too early and I think he finally understood. She's quite content looking out the rear window, so why not!

I've now had my cartilage done for a week. I was so afraid of getting it done, but really, there was nothing to be worried about. It felt like a pinch and then burned and then NOTHING! I can even sleep on it, and people say it hurts too much. Um, okay? I think it's purdy.


Photobucket

So this has been a quite boring day thus far. Hoping it'll rain later and the child and I can go splash in puddles. She loves rain and loves to climb up on the back of the couch to stare out the bay window to watch it rain.

By the way, this morning I was awaken by flashing red lights on our walls and a beeping sound. Freaked out, I looked out our bedroom window and saw a cop car in our driveway by the road, with his lights on. Surrounding our area on the road was a firetruck, EMT van, ambulance, and 2 fire marshall's trucks. I have NO idea what went on, but shortly after I started watching they all left. The Ambulance went up our side road, so guessing he was taking someone to the hospital. I'm curious if it was an accident or if a neighbor is ill or something worse. I'll have to ask the mother in law when she gets home from work, as she left like 5 minutes before I saw the lights.

So now that I've exhausted all my thoughts, I guess I'll go back to my mindless searching of things to do on photoshop!
posted by Chrissy @ 11:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home