About Me
Name: Chrissy
Home: Moscow, Pa, United States
About Me: I'm a 25 year old mother of 2. Elizabeth Carolyn is a bright, enthusiastic Kindergartener who knows everything. Jacob Alexander is a rough and tumble 2 year old little boy who loves all things wheels. I've been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Jim. I work at a preschool and teach the school aged children. I wouldn't trade my job for anything!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, July 25, 2008  
 
 
And they let me take Liz home from the hospital...
Little bitta background:

We have a hamster. He's a boy. He's a few months old. His name is Snurfles. Liz loves to play with him every morning after breakfast. There's the background.

So yesterday I was in my mad cleaning spree. I realized our poor hamster's cage hadn't been cleaned in awhile, so I cleaned it out for him. I put him in his yellow rolly ball to let him roam the house while his cage dried and such and to give the little fatty some exercise. We played tag with the vacuum for awhlie (he must love it- he kept rolling towards me while I was vacuuming) and then he dropped into the living room. We have a small step down into the living room, so I knew he was safe there and couldn't leave the living room. (He's still in his ball)

Sooooo fast forward to this morning. Lizzy was done with breakfast and she went to Snurfles' cage and said "nurfles?? NURFLESSSSS???" and I looked in there, thinking he was sleeping. His food wasn't touched so I got worried. Then it hit me. I NEVER PUT HIM BACK IN HIS CAGE LAST NIGHT!!! So I'm frantically searching our living room, behind the couch and under tables until I found him huddled back by the bay window, still in his rolly ball. He's fine, he's alive, and happy to be back in his little comfy cage.

I feel like the worst hamster mother ever! lol
posted by Chrissy @ 8:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home